Why Able2Go Recommends Venice for your next accessible city break
- Waterbuses are highly reliable and most are accessible. (Tickets for wheelchair users cost on average 1.30 euro for 75 minutes and a companion travels free)
- An accessible Venice map was put together in 2012 this can be a real help for planning a route to take in all the sights that Venice has to offer.
- The main city of Venice is compact.
Able2Go ‘Must Dos’ in Venice
1) Plan your visit accordingly – if Venice is a must do for you then planning is key to having a successful trip (at Able2Go we can help to plan an itinerary with you that is perfect for your stay).
2) Saint Mark’s Basilica – A monument made unique by both its history and the magnificence of its interior. (Access to this is limited and only available in the morning).
3) Piazza San Marco – The hub of Venice (Saint Mark’s square).